With the advent of disruptive technologies and explosion of IT enabled tradable commodities and services, dynamic market trends and ever increasing customer expectations, “quality” has assumed center stage in rendering services aimed at:
• Exceeding customer expectations
• Maximizing productivity and efficiency gains
• Gaining Competitive advantage, Customer Loyalty, Reputation and adherence to Compliance
• Reducing cost of quality while improving time to market
Founded in 1999, OTSI’s primary objective was to enhance performance, reduce cost and deliver innovative quality. The enabling pillars to achieve these objectives are-
• A bouquet of comprehensive set of capabilities built within (comprising of services, tools, techniques, strategies, frameworks, process elements and SME consulting)
• Innovative and Future ready IP driven solutions
• A globalized service delivery model with delivery centers across the Globe
• A quantifiable and measurable mechanism of deriving predictable gains to customers
The company’s Independent QAPractice plays a pivotal role in its quality delivery mechanism. These services can be delivered through multiple engagement models such as professional services, managed services,Hybrid and strategic partnering with client organizations
Few Fast facts
• 1500+ man years of testing experience and expertise in implementing and supporting testing solutions across SDLC.
• Global Alliances and partnerships enhancing Technology Expertise (HP, SAP, IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, MicroStrategy, Open source). Optimal use and experience in coupling licensed, proprietary and open source tools.
• Global Talent pool comprises of dedicated career testers. Certified resources/ well experienced in the requisite skillsets. Adaptation of a role-based competency framework.
• Average Customer Satisfaction rating of 4+ / 5
These services showcase a combination of technical expertise at the company’s disposal such as Quality control functions, Quality assurance principles and standards, Infrastructure tools, emerging technology adaptations and customer centric service creations to name a few. These resources are in place to render well calibrated services that cover end-to-end Quality requirements across the Application life cycle, which form the bulk of the company’s Centre of Excellence Engagement Model (CoE).
Narasimha Gondi, President & CEO
“OTSI’s QA services are aimed at providing a holistic view on quality providing a 360 degree view on gating mechanisms across the ALM,” says Narasimha Gondi, President & CEO, OTSI.
OTSI distinguishes itself from its peers in the market through its adaptability and flexibility to engagement dynamics, which provides the clients with adequate transparency and exit gates. The company also offers a unique packaging that engulfs the spectrum of services, high end consulting, and introduction of niche and bundled services such as Testing as a Service (TaaS), Test Automation Factory, Test data management, Application security, Technology centric services and Shared and Cloud hosted services and solutions.
Talent is a resource that provokes both contrasts of demand and deficiency. OTSI’s CoE structure helps build testing competence across specializations.
“Global Alliances and Partnerships enhancing Technology Expertise and Experience has always been an integral part of OTSI strategy,” says Gondi. This is a crucial factor in establishing OTSI as the market leader in providing ‘value added’ QA services. The company now seeks to expand its horizons to the various growing trends in the technology front, such as Big Data, Analytics and Cyber security, thereby ensuring the company’s position in the industry as a market leader.
“Value brings us in, Quality brings us back” says Gondi. With a far sighted vision, right sized to provide flexibility and collaborative services, sincere client focus, passion for innovative and industrialized services, OTSI is well positioned to render reliable service excellence to its customers. OTSI’s track record of customer retention bears testimony to this fact.